Bronze Arts Award
Part A Explore the Arts as a Participant
Before you begin your challenge, you must make a plan. This will include responding to ALL the following questions or points in detail. You may copy them onto another sheet.
· What art form are you going to practice for your challenge? Explain briefly what your challenge will involve.
· Describe your current skills in this area, including strengths and weaknesses. Include previous work here if possible (drawings or photographs or samples of writing) with comments.
· Why have you chosen to work on this challenge?
· In what ways will the challenge help you to develop your skills? Be very specific: ‘it will help me get better’ is not good enough.
· Where will you get input from- will you h…
Read more >